Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the percentage of Atheists in Europe?
11-22-2011, 11:54 AM
What is the percentage of Atheists in Europe?
I'm from the US where the vast majority (around 80% or more) are religoius, mostly Christian, but I was wondering, what do people from the UK think the percentage of people who are religious are? Not necessarily a census statistic, but what is you feel or idea of the percentage?

Even if your not a member, you can reply to this via twitter or facebook by just clicking the T-Connect or F-Connect buttons below the Evil Theists logo at the top of the page.

My personal #1 reason that I don't like religion is because I like knowledge! And Religion suppresses knowledge; not just the knowledge unfortunately, but it suppresses the entire drive to understand.
http://www.EvilTheists.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2011, 12:53 AM
RE: What is the percentage of Atheists in Europe?
As per serve there are approximately 62% people, I got some more interesting information at freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Percentage_of_atheists and some more recent update at articles.cnn.com/2006-11-08/world/atheism.feature_1_new-atheists-new-atheism-religion?_s=PM:WORLD.

Granite Countertops
Find all posts by this user
01-19-2012, 11:36 PM
RE: What is the percentage of Atheists in Europe?
Witnessed the links mentioned above and find it very informative. Keep updating.

vpn android
Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious