Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions
07-21-2011, 10:23 AM
Questions
I couldn't find a place for introduction for newbies. I could have over looked it. If a member wants to make an introduction, where is the correct place to start the thread?

I also couldn't find the rules and regulations.
I'm usually a quite person so I'm not worried too much about breaking any rules but I would feel better if I knew what they were.

This may seem like a silly question but I have to ask it anyway.

Are southern people welcome here? I am southern. Some forums would never allow racist views but many forums allow people to treat southern people ugly. Examples:
Calling us white trash, trailer trash, rednecks, and ect.

If this is an anti-southern forum, just let me know and I will sign out and go about my merry way.

Being called names does not bother me. What does bother me is if it is against the rules to stand up for myself for being southern.

Thanks for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2011, 01:27 PM
RE: Questions
(07-21-2011 10:23 AM)Suzie Wrote:  I couldn't find a place for introduction for newbies. I could have over looked it. If a member wants to make an introduction, where is the correct place to start the thread?

I'm usually a quite person so I'm not worried too much about breaking any rules but I would feel better if I knew what they were.

Are southern people welcome here? I am southern. Some forums would never allow racist views but many forums allow people to treat southern people ugly. Examples:

If this is an anti-southern forum, just let me know and I will sign out and go about my merry way.

Being called names does not bother me. What does bother me is if it is against the rules to stand up for myself for being southern.

Thanks for reading.

Hello Suzie ,

Welcome to the site , your right , there isn't a particular place for introductions , maybe that's a good idea we will use. Most people seem to introduce themselves on their first post , where ever that may be.

Southern people are welcome here as are people from every walk of life and ethnicity ...I'm English so our users and helpers are worldwide.

The rules are unwritten really , we do have moderators who will remove anyone's posts if they are offensive and you can always raise any worries by sending a personal message or email to Garrett our Administrator or to Martinuk our Moderator .

I have never come across anyone using offensive language ,we are here to use reason and logic to investigate some of life's ideas and problems , so feel safe and secure here and have fun !!

Regards

Martin.
07-21-2011, 08:40 PM
(07-21-2011 01:27 PM)Martinuk Wrote:  
(07-21-2011 10:23 AM)Suzie Wrote:  I couldn't find a place for introduction for newbies. I could have over looked it. If a member wants to make an introduction, where is the correct place to start the thread?

Thanks for reading.

Hello Suzie ,

Welcome to the site , your right , there isn't a particular place for introductions , maybe that's a good idea we will use. Most people seem to introduce themselves on their first post , where ever that may be.

Southern people are welcome here as are people from every walk of life and ethnicity ...I'm English so our users and helpers are worldwide.

The rules are unwritten really , we do have moderators who will remove anyone's posts if they are offensive and you can always raise any worries by sending a personal message or email to Garrett our Administrator or to Martinuk our Moderator .

I have never come across anyone using offensive language ,we are here to use reason and logic to investigate some of life's ideas and problems , so feel safe and secure here and have fun !!

Regards

Martin.

Thank you very much for answering my questions. This seems like a very nice forum with nice members.
08-08-2011, 01:16 AM
(07-21-2011 10:23 AM)Suzie Wrote:  Are southern people welcome here? I am southern. Some forums would never allow racist views but many forums allow people to treat southern people ugly. Examples:

Where are you from, if you don't mind. I'm in Arizona, but have been to every sate and spent a good deal of time (a month or more) in Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Mississippi.

I cant imagine you would encounter any hostility, and name calling, etc. But if you do, just click the Report button (has a little red flag by it) below the post on the right, and It will be moderated and the poster warned.

Thank you for joining.

My personal #1 reason that I don't like religion is because I like knowledge! And Religion suppresses knowledge; not just the knowledge unfortunately, but it suppresses the entire drive to understand.
http://www.EvilTheists.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious