Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I am a Christadelphian
11-28-2012, 04:03 AM
RE: I am a Christadelphian
Whatever happened to fxmikey? I am an ex-CD too, and it's a pity he didn't come back try defend his faith.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: I am a Christadelphian
(08-06-2011 12:38 PM)Corky Wrote:  
(08-04-2011 01:55 AM)fxmikey Wrote:  Most definitely! As said just because i don't come on here for say 9 days doesn't mean i don't intend to carry on with a debate. I have a full time job, i am doing my jazz saxophone grades, i read and study, i debate on twitter and many other commitments.

I will check more now because of the latest discussions. I will also get back to your post when i have time. I have many posts to get back to.

Anyway looking forward to hearing the evidence that he was a Christadelphian first off?
Yes, I was a Christadelphian - I gave up on those hypocrites back in 1980. I attended the unamended ecclesia meetings in Conway, Arkansas. Occasionally, the amended CD meetings in North Little Rock, Arkansas. Attended the Christadelphian Bible School at Martinville, Arkansas. Presided at the dying (sisters only) Clinton, Arkansas ecclesia once a month.

Nowadays, I have a blog on Google "The Ex-Christadelphian". I am with "A Group for Ex-Christadelphians" on Facebook, where I am the moderator. I am the current owner of "The Painful Truth", a private forum on Delphi Forums for ex-Worldwide Church of God, ex-Christadelphians and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hello Corky:

I attended your Christadelphian lecture during the summer of 1977. We met, though I doubt that you would remember me.

In describing your background in Christadelphianism you may wish to get one rather significant fact straight - especially since its in your own backyard, so to speak.

You write:

"I attended...Occasionally, the amended CD meetings in North Little Rock, Arkansas. "

During your days as a Christadelphian there was no amended Christadelphian meeting in North Little Rock, Arkansas for you to attend. In fact, there has never been an amended ecclesia in that city. The meeting has always been unamended, as it is even today.

You may appreciate an update on the Clinton ecclesia. For some 20 years or more it has been one of the larger meetings in Arkansas.

Have a great day.

Christadelphos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious