Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I WON THE BOOKS ... YAY!!
07-03-2011, 04:25 PM
I WON THE BOOKS ... YAY!!
I always wonder if anyone ACTUALLY wins things like the two Dawkins books here on Evil Theists .

So I thought it only fair to let everyone know that I did !!!

Thank you guys , your the best.Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: I WON THE BOOKS ... YAY!!
Yep, the three winners are Matthew, Martin, and Tamara. I sen't everyone an email so if any of the other two people didn't receive their copy, please email me at garrett@eviltheists.com from your email address you registered with.

Also for anyone wondering about the Christopher Hitchens book giveaway, (not random, but based on member referrals) l haven't tallied up everything and am I bit busy, but I will get to it later this week. However the last time I checked, we only had one person with a referral rating, and since we already purchased the books, I may give the unclaimed copies to the people who posted on the forum and helped get it going when there were only a few members.

Thanks to everyone who has joined the forum too, it's hard to get a brand new forum going, and I appreciate everyone who has contributed. The forum is almost 1 month old, and we already have over 100 member and over 100 posts.

Thanks everyone!

My personal #1 reason that I don't like religion is because I like knowledge! And Religion suppresses knowledge; not just the knowledge unfortunately, but it suppresses the entire drive to understand.
http://www.EvilTheists.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious